Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Do you like these picture of zodiac signs?





Here are another pictures of 12 zodiac sings. I think this one is cute.

My zodiac is Libra the scale, but since it is not people or animal, it is never cute. So is Sagittarius and Aquarius. Picture of those three zodiac isn't cute. It is always a picture of a scale, arrow, and a water pot. I hope I encounter a cute pictures of those while I collect the pictures of zodiac sings.

Today's illustrations of 12 zodiac is from a Japanese portal website Livedoor Fortune. I like today's illustration better that yesterdays.
By glancing at Livedoor Fortune website, I get surprised to see so many types of fortune telling. The one attracts my attention is Name Fortune. Is their fortune telling by how your name is spelled? Not quite how it's spelled in Japanese Name Fortune telling, how many stroke in your name has. The Name Fortune Telling roots in Chinese Number Fortune Telling. There is a good number and bad numbers, i guess. By the number of strokes in your name, they tell the fortune. I can't say any technical thing but it is basically like that. Is their a fortune telling like this in other countries? If it is a countries that spells name with roman alphabet, then max number of stroke is 2 for a letter. But Japanese names and Chinese names are spelled with various Chinese character, which means number of stroke has also varieties.
Tell me if you know a fortune like Japanese Name Fortune Telling in other countries.


Livedoor Fortune
Resource of Name fortune