Tuesday, June 16, 2009

How do you like this illustration of zodiac?

Here is another illustration of zodiac.
This illustration is from a Japanese portal informational website Citywave Tokyo.
It has latest and trendy information about travel, gourmet, career, lifestyle, heal, beauty, love, and entertainment. This kind of website helps me a lot to catch up with the world.











Zodiac illustration having circle background and square background didn’t seem to mean anything because I’m starting to find illustration of zodiac with square background. At first, I didn’t see an illustration of zodiac with square background, they all had circle background but now I find them both so… oh well!

This illustration comes with a little icon of zodiac signs. Today’s illustration of zodiac is really cute. I love it.

Citywave Tokyo Today's Happy Horoscope (illustration from here)