Thursday, May 21, 2009

Which Zodiac Compatibillity is the Best? Zodiac Ranking-Love Compatibillity


Which Zodiac Compatibillity is the Best?


My zodiac is Libra the scale.
I was dumped by my boyfriend last week.
God, just typing this makes me sad and depress (;_;)

Uhaaaa(>0<)

His zodiac was Leo. We didn't have a good star off anyway. I had a feeling that we wouldn't last long, but I wanted to stay together bit longer. Atleast till the end of summer. In summer, there is a lot of thing to do, you know? In Japan, there is Matsuri every where during the summer. I wanted to go to Masturi dating with him in Yukata. Yukata is a cadual Kimono, in one word.

Damit!

Maybe we were the worst zodiac love compatibillity.
What zodiac are you?
What zodiac is your boyfriend/girlfriend?
o you have a good relationship with your spause?

Let's check the Zodiac Love Compatibillity ranking!

1st Capricorn and Virgo


2nd Scorpius and Taurus


3rd Libra and Leo


Hey! we were ranked 3rd! Yes! does this mean that I still have a chance?
Or does it mean this ranking sucks?




TV Asahi This is Japan's Best

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/best/updating_dex/ranking/048.html

Maki Anzai Website
http://www.light-room.com/