Thursday, May 28, 2009

Who is most proud of themselves? Zodiac Ranking-Proud

Are you proud of yourself?
What zodiac are you?

My zodiac is Libra. I am proud of myself but i keep it secret.
Every one needs good self esteem but I think they shouldn't show that too much.
If you meet someone who is very proud of your self and has high self esteem, although they aren't that great, wont you feel bit angry? There are people who put lot of effort and not so proud of themselves.
If you meet someone who is very proud of your self and has high self esteem, and they really are great, then don't you feel like you lost? In moral, I should be happy for them but its not fun right?
If your are proud of yourself, that is totally fine, but maybe you want to keep it low.

I think this is the attitude expected in Japan.

OK, now the Zodiac Ranking

1st Sagittarius


2nd Aquarius


3rd Aries


Where your zodiac rancked in?