Friday, May 29, 2009

Which Zodiac is most likely to become internationally famous? Zodiac Ranking-international fame



What zodiac are you?

I'm Libra the scale.

Are you internationally famous?

Do you have the international fame?


Of course I'm not :(

Maybe I will be! What is important is whether I want to be or not, right?

Most parents and adult say that “It is good to have a dream” in Japan.

As I grew up, I felt most adults don't dream. And I realized that I was starting not to dream.

Isn't that sad? Dreamer is the only one who cam make the dream. If you don't even dream, there is no chance for that person to make it happen. That's why I don't stop dreaming. When I have a childern I will tell them “It is good to have a dream, dreamer is the only one who cam make the dream happed. Don't forget to dream when you be come an adult.” This is my dream when I become a mother.


Oups, out of tracBack to the topic, zodiac.

Let's see your zodiac has the potential to get international fame.

And if your zodiac is not ranked in, just don't believe it.

1stGemini

2ndAquarius


3rd Sagitarius


Was your Zodiac Ranked in?


Images from FREE web Icons Blue Pegasas